Devil Hunting
* * * * * * *
You're Not Crazy. You're Anointed!
~Sunday August 2nd Online Church Service~
* * * * * * *
I rise up strong, ain't no fear in my heart,
Got a fire burning bright, a brand new start.
They call me crazy, but they don’t see the light,
I’m just anointed, gonna put up a fight.
God's got a plan, and I’m part of the dream,
Turnin' my pain into a victory theme.
Every challenge I face, it's a step to my goal,
With faith in my soul, I'm ready to roll.
[Chorus]
I’m not crazy, I’m just anointed,
God’s doing something, and I'm appointed,
The victory's assured, can’t you feel the heat?
I’m about to go devil hunting, can't accept defeat.
[Verse 2]
Chains are breaking, the darkness must flee,
Every mountain I climb, I’m stronger, you’ll see.
They might doubt my path, but I’m walking it clear,
With my hands lifted high, I got nothing to fear.
All the whispers in the night, can’t shake my resolve,
In the power of love, all my wounds will dissolve.
I’m destined to rise, can’t you hear my song?
With the Lord by my side, I’m where I belong.
[Chorus]
I’m not crazy, I’m just anointed,
God’s doing something, and I'm appointed,
The victory's assured, can’t you feel the heat?
I’m about to go devil hunting, can't accept defeat.
[Bridge]
Running wild through the flames, I’ll take my stand,
With the Spirit inside me, I’m a warrior in His hand.
Every tear that I’ve cried is a step to my grace,
Face to face with my fears, I'll run the race.
No stopping this journey, no backing down,
With a heart that's on fire, I'm claiming my crown.
[Chorus]
I’m not crazy, I’m just anointed,
God’s doing something, and I'm appointed,
The victory's assured, can’t you feel the heat?
I’m about to go devil hunting, can't accept defeat.
[Outro]
So here I stand, with my feet planted strong,
In the name of the Father, I’m where I belong.
The victory is mine, can't you hear the sound?
I’m not crazy, I’m just anointed, let the devil be found.
***
~Song link-to be played during online service~
***
